Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm having a catharsis!

Today I am watching my cousins, and my little brother. Their ages go from 6 to 8. A nineteen year old watching three kids, it does not add up, I can assure you that. They have torn my drawing that I have been working on for two weeks to shreds.They drew on my furniture with a sharpie. They are attacking the poor cat with nerf swords,and they are taunting the dogs with pieces of meat. Right now my patience has been anialated. I wish to take my nerf sword and run through their fort tearing it down, like they did my drawing :'(. I wish to crawl up into a small little ball and cry myself to sleep, dreaming of their defeat!Nine more hours of this,how will I survive...I feel like it is a zombie apocolypse and that I am the lone survivor, slowly awaiting the end.

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment